If it feels good to laugh, then laugh to feel good.
NEXT PERFORMANCES 2015
• Friday, February 13 - 7:30pm - FST Improv.- Comedy Improv Show 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Saturday, February 14 VALENTINE'S DAY - 7:30pm - FST Improv - Out of Bound's Match Up - Two teams take the stage in Bowne’s Lab to duke it out for the most laughs. Taking audience suggestions, the FST Improv actors will twist and turn them into something hilarious. Who will win the duel of fools? You get to decide as they battle it out.- 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Friday, February 20 - 7:30pm - FST Improv.- Comedy Improv Show 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Saturday, February 21 - 7:30pm - FST Improv - Out of Bound's Match Up - Two teams take the stage in Bowne’s Lab to duke it out for the most laughs. Taking audience suggestions, the FST Improv actors will twist and turn them into something hilarious. Who will win the duel of fools? You get to decide as they battle it out.- 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Sunday, February 22 - 1:00pm - SaraSolo Festival premiering "On the Brink of the Next" is a 1 hour, completely improvised show. Before the show, the audience will fill out 3x5 cards with suggestions (ie: Relationships, Adjectives, Favorite Words) and before the show, place the cards on the stage. When Christine needs inspiration to keep the story moving to the next sentence, she will grab a card from the stage and immediately incorporate it into the story. Together everyone in the room will create a story never told before, and never to be repeated the same way ever again. RSVP $15 here.
• Thursday, February 26 - 7:00-9:00pm - SaraSolo Festival TEACHING a Master Improv Class - more info
• Friday, February 27 - 7:30pm - FST Improv.Comedy Improv Show - 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Saturday, February 28 - 7:30pm - FST Improv - Out of Bound's Match Up - Two teams take the stage in Bowne’s Lab to duke it out for the most laughs. Taking audience suggestions, the FST Improv actors will twist and turn them into something hilarious. Who will win the duel of fools? You get to decide as they battle it out.- 941-366-9000 RSVP required
• Saturday & Sunday, March 20 & 21 -TEACHING 6 hr improv workshop at Florida Creativity Weekend - One wonderful weekend each spring in beautiful Sarasota, Florida which explores, expands, and shares all forms of creativity. Great for business and not-for-profit people, teachers/trainers, those who are creative and who don't yet realize their area of creativity yet, and all those interested in self development. All are welcome.
How do you motivate, inspire and drive home a company message to your employees all at the same time? By hiring the Lazy Fairy Improv Group of Course! The intelligent, witty, fast paced, fun, audience participation, laughter- till-your-crying-out-loud, charismatic and educational experience rolled into one hour that will keep your group talking about it for days! We didn’t want a run of the mill meeting for our 30 employees brought in from all over the country. We explored team building options, motivational speakers, and many other ways to get our point across. Then we learned about the educational side of the Lazy Fairy Improv Group and instantly new this was the way to go! With little thought and direction, Christine, Joey and Cherie read our minds! They produced a show that spoke to everyone, leaving us wanting more when it was over and the standing ovation just said it all!
If laughter is truly the best medicine, then the Lazy Fairy Improv Group must be THE cure for ailing businesses!
I can’t thank them enough! ~ Kimberly Bockover, Savannah Preserve at University Place
Hi! I'm Christine Alexander... all I want to do is make you laugh... a lot. I'm a Teaching Artist and owner of my very own laughter company, Lazy Fairy Improv with Laughing Lunches.
Christine is a founding member of the FST Improv's program and because of that, is now Locally World Famous. Little known fact: FST built this new Bowne's Lab - just for her. (That's the real story, don't let them tell you anything different.)
During the day you can find Christine leading improv workshops of all kinds and in the evenings, at FST teaching improv or performing on her brand new stage. Whatever her job is that day, it includes "making people laugh and feel comfortable and courageous."
Her motto is: If it feels good to laugh, then laugh to feel good.
What is an improv workshop? It's an interactive, courageous, hilarious learning experience that brings people together as well as fosters creative and quick thinking.
Christine is committed to providing a safe and courageous place for people to have fun and play in. Improv creates a space for agreement and nothing is considered a failure - we all cheer on "mistakes." So, no matter what, you are getting applause.
"I want to thank you so much for the class last night! It was GREAT! You really did create an environment that gave me the confidence I needed to get out of my comfort zone and "stretch," and it appeared to have had the same effect on the others in the class! It was a lot of fun!" ~ Jose G.
- Bring the team together in an interactive environment that fosters positive thinking and collaboration.
Make a Good First Impression
"Christine performed a workshop for our students to learn how to be more comfortable in the networking or interviewing process when they are trying to make a good first impression. The students came in extremely nervous, but by the end were all so comfortable and volunteering to participate in every activity first. They went from not wanting to talk to being openly creative and sharing their ideas with the group. As one student wrote in their evaluation, “[Christine’s energy] and how passionate she is instead of being a lecture” was well-received and many students complained it was too short!" Alejandra Lance Ringling College of Art and Design
Agree to Agree | Collaboration, Say Yes, and...!
- A great way to mediate a rocky moment is through collaborative and positive interaction. Get the tools you need for effective communicating. Improve your listening and response skills!
- Learn the techniques to make your company stories more impactful and focused with a little spontaneity.
Laughter is Inner Jogging - This class is perfect for people who are looking to get up, move safely and use humor to apply the lessons of improvisation to super-charge their personal experiences. Laughter has healing powers. Taught by Dr. Christine.
Find your funny bone - Ever just need a night with some friends to laugh? Maybe you have some friends to introduce to your other friends, this is a great way to get them to get to know each other.
Girls Night Out: "I invited Christine to lead an improv evening for myself and a group of friends. I asked her (or rather instructed her) to 'crack them open' and she did! It was no easy task considering the mostly reluctant introverts that were assembled. Christine arrived and immediately put everyone at ease. She created a fun space and skillfully brought forth inspired performances from everyone. We laughed to the point of tears and were deeply moved by moments of connection and synchronicity among us. It was truly an unforgettable evening. And one of the most reluctant participants has decided to seek out an improv group in her own city to continue the fun. Christine is an improv master. The experience of love and laughter is guaranteed!" - With love and laughter - Deanna
Graduation Party | Sweet Sixteen Party | Bachelorette Party - Have a child or friend getting ready to graduate? Lazy Fairy Improv - Christine Alexander, Joey Panek and Scotty Felsenfeld on guitar will come to your house or venue and perform an interactive, audience participation, hilarious improv show.
"You all were so fabulous. Thanks for coming over. You were the highlight of Daniel's [graduation] party." ~ Susie Marro (see photos to left)
- Children-friendly games create positive interaction in a safe, collaborative environment.
Be Silly, Be Confident
- Break out of your shell and hone your listening and response skills. Builds confidence through interactive games that foster positive thinking and reinforcement.
Please book a workshop today. I look forward to laughing with you! Have another idea for a workshop? Let's make a custom show together.
Email email@example.com or Text or Call 941-587-2777.
Other ways I make my living:
FST Improv • Lazy Fairy Improv • HowBoutJoey.com
Host • Voiceovers • Video Appearances • Commercials • One Woman Show
Advertainment • Movies • Supporting Actor
Christine Alexander's Resume
Please follow me on Facebook and YouTube. ;) See you at a show!