NEXT PERFORMANCEs 2017
• FST Improv Shows- Saturday Nights - 7:30pm RSVP here $15 or Call 941-366-9000 for tickets
NEXT WORKSHOPs 2017
• Laugh to Feel Good Laughter workshop - Dec 1, 2017 - 1:00-3:00 RSVP here - $35 This improv class is a high-energy, interactive, courageous, hilarious learning experience that brings people together as well as fosters creative and quick thinking.
• Laughter is the Best Medicine - No Charge!
ongoing Cancer Support & Wellness
Every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the Month - 1:00-2:00pm
• Corporate Training - Celebration, Team Building, Leadership
• Online Training - One on One Improv, Coaching for Improv Troupes, Public Speaking
Christine Alexander brings 20 years experience in improv, teaching, and performance. She has been part of improv troupes as a performer and producer, teacher of 100’s of classes - from private students to wellness programs to business groups.
Her extensive knowledge of guiding a group from those hesitant first moments into total engagement allows her to quickly shift groups into an eager to learn atmosphere. She has the ability to engage the most resistant and bring an entire group to the ah-ha’s that will enable them to work together with ease.
This work provides unique moments which enable executives, managers and employees to learn new ways to engage. Attendees are then able to take these lessons directly back to their desks and work in more collaborative ways.
With humor, a focus on take-away learning and valuable engagement, our team will help your company work together to increase the value you bring to your customers.
The stand-out, raw, comic talent of that particular evening, to my mind, was Christine Alexander, whose quick-witted, goofy, committed and utterly